Woman accused of killing 10-year-old daughter gives birth behind bars
WISCASSET (WGME) -- A woman charged with killing her 10-year-old daughter, Marissa Kennedy, gave birth behind bars Wednesday.
Relatives of Sharon Carrillo say she gave birth to a baby boy.
Her family says the relatives of Julio Carrilo, who is also charged with Kennedy’s death, are expected to receive custody of the baby.
They already have custody of the couple's two other children.
- Affidavit: Maine girl, 10, allegedly killed by parents suffered months of violent abuse
- Husband and wife plead 'not guilty' to brutal murder of 10-year-old girl
- Lawyer says husband took advantage of mother accused of murdering 10-year-old girl
- What we know about the life of the Maine child allegedly killed by her parents
- DHHS addresses criticisms after alleged murder of 10-year-old girl