MENU
component-ddb-728x90-v1-01-desktop

Fire damages Lewiston apartment building

Lewiston fire (WGME)

LEWISTON (WGME) -- Fire broke out at an apartment complex in Lewiston this morning, forcing everyone in the building to evacuate.

The Lewiston fire inspector says the fire broke out at an apartment on the fourth floor of 184 Bartlett Street.

Fire officials say the fire was caused by food cooking on a stove. All of the residents have been allowed back into the building.

close video ad
Unmutetoggle ad audio on off

Trending