Man dies in Gorham mobile home fire
GORHAM (WGME) -- The State Fire Marshal's Office says an elderly man died Wednesday night when a fire swept through his mobile home in Gorham.
Fire investigators say it appears the 82-year-old victim was cooking something on the stove when it caught fire and spread.
The man's body was found in the bathroom by Gorham firefighters and efforts to revive him were unsuccessful.
The mobile home on Patio Park Lane was destroyed.
Fire investigators have not been able to locate relatives and the man's name continues to be withheld until next of kin are found.