Two toddlers scalded in bathtub after being left unattended
LYNN, MA (WGME) -- Police in Massachusetts are investigating, after a 3-year-old and 18-month-old were severely burned in a bathtub.
The brothers from Lynn, Massachusetts, were being watched by a babysitter on Wednesday.
The babysitter's father says his 21-year-old son put the children in the tub and left the room.
He says somehow, one of the boys turned on the hot water.
Officials say the 3-year-old has second-degree burns over 80% of his body.
The 18-month old has second-degree burns over 50% of his body.