Propane leak closes Gray Marden's
GRAY (WGME) -- Firefighters say snow slid off a roof, and hit a propane tank, causing it to leak into the Marden's in Gray.
Employees say they smelled gas when they got to work.
They and some customers evacuated.
The Gray fire chief says they found low levels of propane gas inside, and says some customers complained of being sick.
Firefighters say the snow hit a 1,000 gallon tank, damaging a valve.
Marden's says a technician repaired the valve. The store reopened at 10:30 Friday morning.