MENU
component-ddb-728x90-v1-01-desktop

Fire at old Windham mill caused by candle

The fire started around midnight at 3 Mallison Falls Road. (WGME)

WINDHAM (WGME) -- The State Fire Marshal’s Office says a candle caused a fire at an old mill building in Windham.

Investigators say power was cut to the building Wednesday.

The fire marshal's office says a man moving his belongings out of the building was using candle light to see, when one of those candles sparked the flames.

The fire is considered accidental.

No injuries were reported.

Trending