WGME NO TEXT ZONE CONTEST RULES
Who Can Enter
1. To be eligible to participate in this contest, entrants must be Maine residents who are18 years of age or older, and reside in the WGME viewing area.
2. Employees of Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group,Inc., WGME, Inc., and any other company which owns, programs or provides otherservices to television broadcast WGME (known as the Station), Renys, The MaineBureau of Highway Safety, their affiliated companies, advertising and promotionagencies, any and all local television broadcast and cable stations, localradio and other media companies, and the immediate family members of each areineligible. The term "immediate families" includesspouses,grandparents, parents, siblings, children and grandchildren. Only onewinner per household.
How to Enter
1. No purchase is necessary to enter. Only one entry per IP address.
2.To enter Log on to www.wgme.com and click on the No Text Zone link. Fillout the registration form with your full name, email, phone number, accept theNo Text Zone pledge, and submit. No mechanically reproduced or completedentries will be accepted.
3. The contest starts on July 15, 2012 and ends on June 30, 2013 (theContest Period). Entries must be received by Station by 12:00 p.m. CDT onthe last Friday of each month during the Contest Period to qualify for themonthly drawing. Station is not responsible for late, lost or misdirectedentries, server unavailability, cellular, wireless, computer or any otherelectronic malfunction.
4. On the last Friday of each month during the Contest Period one (1) winnerwill be selected by random drawing from among all valid No Text Zoneregistrations, for a total of twelve (12) monthly winners. Remainingvalid entries will carry over to the next monthly drawing.
5. All entries received that are duplicate, mutilated, tampered with,illegible, or from ineligible entrants will be void. All entries(including pictures) become the property of Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc.,Sinclair Television Group, Inc. and the Station and will not be acknowledged orreturned.
1. Each of the twelve (12) monthly winners will receive one (1) $100 GiftCertificate to Renys valid at any Renys location in the State of Maine. The prize is subject to the terms andconditions of Renys.
2. The winner(s) will be notified by phone. Before claiming the prize,winner must provide their correct name, address and telephone number to Stationat the time of notification. The winner(s) must sign and return a release andaffidavit of eligibility, which must be received within ten (10) business daysof notification at the time winner (s) claim his/her prize in person at theStation. The winner(s) must show picture identification to claimprizes. Station reserves the right to examine additional identificationand may choose to accept or deny awarding the prize based on the identificationpresented.
3. If a winner cannot be notified within five (5) business days, or does notsign and return the release and affidavit of eligibility within ten (10)business days, then the prize will be forfeited, and another winner will berandomly selected from among remaining valid No Text Zone registrations.
4. There will be no substitutions or cash alternatives for prizes except atthe sole discretion of Station. The Station has the right to substitute a prizeof similar value. No transfer or assignment of prizes is allowed.
5. The winners are responsible for paying all local, county, state andfederal taxes on prizes based on the estimated retail value of the prizes asset forth in these rules.
6. Only one prize will be awarded per contestant.
7. Employees of Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair TelevisionGroup, Inc., and WGME, Inc. are not responsible for any liabilities arisingdirectly or indirectly from the award or use of the prize.
8 Employees of Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group,Inc., and WGME, Inc. are not liable if the provider of any part of the prizefails to satisfy its obligations to furnish its portion of the prize.
9. In claiming your prize, you acknowledge, Employees of Sinclair BroadcastGroup, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc. and WGME, Inc. have the right topublicize your name, character, likeness, photograph, voice and the fact thatyou are the winner for promotional purposes without financial remuneration.
Odds of Winning/Miscellaneous
1. Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received.
2. Complete contest rules are available Monday through Friday during normalbusiness hours at 81 Northport Drive, Portland , ME 04103and on the Station's website at www.wgme.com.
3. For a list of prize winners, send a separate, self-addressed,stampedenvelope to WGME - 81 Northport Drive, Portland, ME 04103by July 31, 2013.
4. This contest is subject to all applicable laws and regulations and isvoid where prohibited. Employees of Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc.,Sinclair Television Group, Inc., WGME, Inc., The Maine Bureau of HighwaySafety, and Renys accept no responsibility or liability in connection with anyinjuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by or resulting from theacceptance, possession or use of any prize awarded hereunder.
5. Station cannot be held liable for any lost or stolen entries, prizes orcontest information.
6. Station reserves the right to make rules and contest changes and changethe aforementioned contest dates.