WGME Daybreak Gas Card Giveaway Rules
WGME DAYBREAK GAS CARD GIVEAWAY
Who Can Enter
1. To be eligible to participate in this contest, entrants must be Maine residents who are 18 years of age or older and reside in the WGME viewing area.
2. Employees of Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc., WGME, Inc., and any other company which owns, programs or provides other services to television broadcast station WGME (the Station), Irving Oil, their affiliated companies,advertising and promotion agencies, any and all local television broadcast and cable stations,local radio and other media companies, and the immediate family members of each are ineligible. The term immediate families includes spouses, grandparents, parents, siblings, children and grandchildren. Only one winner per household.
How to Enter
(a) No purchase is necessary to enter. Qualified entrants may enter as often as they wish.
(b) Weekdays from Monday April 30, 2012 to Friday May 25, 2012, viewers will be asked to call in on a designated telephone line at a particular time or times during the WGME morning news program block which airs weekdays from 5:00amto 9:00am EDT on WGME, channel 13. At the time that calls are solicited, the criteria for winning will be announced(e.g. first six callers, tenth caller, first caller with the correct answer).(c) One or more contests may be announced from time to time. More than one contest may run simultaneously,but entries will only be solicited for one contest at a time. Station is not responsible for any telephonesystem failure or malfunctions or other inability of entrants to reachtelephone entry line.
(d) One (1) winner per weekday (for a total of twenty winners) will be selected in accordance with the criteria announced when calls are solicited. The contest will be judged by Station personnel, and the decision of the judges will be final as to all matters, including (i) the order in which calls were received and (ii) whether any answer required to be given is correct.
(e) By calling the designated telephone line, each contestant gives permission to Station to record and/or broadcast contestants telephone call. All entries received from ineligible entrants will be void. All entries become the property of Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc. and the Station.
1. Twenty (20) daily winners will be selected. Each daily winner will receive a $100 Irving Gasoline gift card. The prize is subject to the terms and conditions of Irving Oil.
2. Winners will be notified by phone at the time of their call. Before claiming prizes, winners must provide their correct name, address and telephone number to Station at the time of notification. Winners must sign and return a release and affidavit of eligibility, which must be received within 3 days of notification at the time winners claim his/her prize in person at the Station. Winners must show picture identification to claim prizes. Station reserves the right to examine additional identification and may choose to accept or deny awarding the prize based on the identification presented.
3. If a winner does not timely sign and return the affidavit of eligibility, then the prize will be forfeited, another winner will not be selected, and the prize will remain the property of the Station.
4. There will be no substitutions or cashalternatives for prizes except at the sole discretion of Station. The Station has the right to substitute aprize of similar value. No transfer orassignment of prizes is allowed.
5. The winners are responsible for paying alllocal, county, state and federal taxes on prizes based on the estimated retail value of the prizes as set forth in these rules.
6. Only one prize will be awarded perhousehold. Contestants are eligible towin only one prize within any 30 day period, regardless of the number ofcontests entered.
7. Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc., and WGME, Inc., are not liable if the provider of anypart of the prize fails to satisfy its obligations to furnish its portion ofthe prize.
8. Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., SinclairTelevision Group, Inc., and WGME, Inc. are not responsible for any liabilitiesarising directly or indirectly from the award or use of the prize.
9. In claiming your prize, you acknowledge thatSinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc., and WGME, Inc.have the right to publicize your name, character, likeness, photograph, voiceand the fact that you are the winner for promotional purposes without financialremuneration.
Odds of Winning/Miscellaneous
1. Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received and the order in which telephone calls are received.
2. Complete contest rules are available Monday through Friday during normal business hours at WGME, 81 Northport Drive, Portland, ME 04103and on the Stations website at www.wgme.com.
3. For a list of prize winners, send a separate,self-addressed, stamped envelope to WGME, 81 Northport Drive, Portland, ME 04103 by June 30, 2012.
4. This contest is subject to all applicable laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., SinclairTelevision Group, Inc., WGME, Inc., and Irving Oil accept no responsibility orliability in connection with any injuries, losses or damages of any kind causedby or resulting from the acceptance, possession or use of any prize awardedhereunder.
5. Station cannot be held liable for any lost or stolen entries, prizes or contest information.
6. Station reserves the right to make rules and contest changes and change the aforementioned contest dates.
Tonight on WGME 13
6:30pm - CBS Evening News
7:00pm -Judge Judy
8:00pm - The Mentalist
9:00pm - 48 Hours Mystery
10:00pm - 48 Hours Mystery
11:00pm - News 13 at 11
11:35pm - Ring Of Honor